It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 6:17 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: In-game rebalancing suggestions
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:01 am 
Site Admin

- viewtopic.php?f=12&t=359618&p=3609242#p3609242

Golden wrote:
Bump.
Since Chemoday doesn't have much time due to his various other projects and his position among Javelin, I will be in charge of the in-game rebalancing.

The feedback in this topic is greatly appreciated, I read through most of them and there are a number of good ideas that I would like to implement by the end of February - beginning of March (On dev to test things out). Considering that, Dev server will be reset once the changes come into play and will be limited only to a few active, well-deserving and mature players for testing purposes.

Please note that even though we CAN indeed make some changes, as it stands we don't have a developer capable of making any big changes into the game, therefore I would ask everyone to pull their effort to suggest MINOR ideas related to in-game numbers rather than entirely new systems or designs as we cannot do anything about that for the moment. Examples of suggested ideas that would be possible:

- In-game progression system (exp requirements, rewards for leveling up, skill points & artifacts efficiency (possibly), etc.)
- Tournaments/Rooms (changes can be made regarding the minimum level requirement to partake in tournaments, perhaps even the odds for winning.)
- Weapons/Artifacts/Items (any stats or pricing alterations to weapons, artifacts or items)

Those are only a few of the options available to us so feel free to suggest new ideas that aren't stated in the examples, however I strongly recommend suggesting ideas revolving around the examples shown above and other in-game numbers you would think needs a rebalancing.

A big thank you to everyone who's participating and helping us with this. :thanks:

Thanks Fred for the signature!

Chemoday wrote:
make something bad and i will be activated - Chemoday 2k18

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]