-->
It is currently Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:33 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 7 of 11   [ 109 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:57 pm 
Connoisseur

"I said it before, and I repeat it, someone's opinion of you is not necessarily your reality"

YOU
!!!
!!
!

 
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000Often, losing a battle teaches you how to win the war!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:59 pm 

War Machine101 wrote:
When?

to iron and almoot : without brains
to colonel : nob
to booz : Unsuccessful
+ othher

you say colonel and booz Unsuccessful
they do much good work in design requests and compenetion And if they do not work well, there are reasons why make

ban iron and almoot for no reason or you give time ban more

Answer me a convincing answer for all words

read these well
colonel wrote:
I don’t know yet why these changes were not notified even .. I reject those decisions, of course I will not be silent. There will be a strong response not only to Moderators but to management javelin until these wrong decisions are reversed.

Booz wrote:
Well, you may be right, I make that all of these events by phone because I was not in my house were out of town In fact, I had problems that prevented me from returning home quickly so I had to do the events on the phone because if I hadn't done any event I would have complained from some and before I removed before three days ago i was already back to home I was arranging To perform big events but if you was waited a little bit, but you rushed, it was difficult to do big events on the phone, so I was doing small events i think you know what , untill i back, and Andy was give me results

Colonel wrote:
"I said it before, and I repeat it, someone's opinion of you is not necessarily your reality"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:15 pm 
Full Admin

X-MEN wrote:
War Machine101 wrote:
When?

+ othher

they do much good work in design requests and compenetion And if they do not work well, there are reasons why make

read these well
colonel wrote:
I don’t know yet why these changes were not notified even .. I reject those decisions, of course I will not be silent. There will be a strong response not only to Moderators but to management javelin until these wrong decisions are reversed.

Booz wrote:
Well, you may be right, I make that all of these events by phone because I was not in my house were out of town In fact, I had problems that prevented me from returning home quickly so I had to do the events on the phone because if I hadn't done any event I would have complained from some and before I removed before three days ago i was already back to home I was arranging To perform big events but if you was waited a little bit, but you rushed, it was difficult to do big events on the phone, so I was doing small events i think you know what , untill i back, and Andy was give me results

Colonel wrote:

Lol, calling him unsuccesful isn't an insult, as well as the other things. They have proven it to be correct, anyways.

I honestly couldn't care about what you all want to happen with our ranks, because it simply won't become reality. Time you all step down and behave like you are supposed to. If you all were relevant and your accusations were correct, changes would have been made by now. Too bad for you booz, it wasn't my decision, anyways you could have just told us you weren't able to host temporarily, we would have given you more time. All these excuses afterwards are not helping any of you. Colonel's quote is wrong, the word "your" needs to be removed.

Proud leader of [ŢĈ], a.k.a. ŢΘUЯИΛϺỄИ† ĈHΔϺPİØÑƵ on Darkness.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:28 pm 

What about design requests ?

A convincing answer, but we ask for one thing Change your view of us Treat everyone as you would your friends Do not give your friends ranks and give them to whomever they deserve Even if he is from the Arabs "Change your view of us"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:32 pm 
Connoisseur

War Machine101 wrote:
X-MEN wrote:
War Machine101 wrote:
When?

+ othher

read these well
colonel wrote:

Booz wrote:

Colonel wrote:

Lol, calling him unsuccesful isn't an insult, as well as the other things. They have proven it to be correct, anyways.

I honestly couldn't care about what you all want to happen with our ranks, because it simply won't become reality. Time you all step down and behave like you are supposed to. If you all were relevant and your accusations were correct, changes would have been made by now. Too bad for you booz, it wasn't my decision, anyways you could have just told us you weren't able to host temporarily, we would have given you more time. All these excuses afterwards are not helping any of you. Colonel's quote is wrong, the word "your" needs to be removed.

Thank you for the correction .. do not speak again

YOU
!!!
!!
!

 
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000Often, losing a battle teaches you how to win the war!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:34 pm 

X-MEN wrote:

A convincing answer, but we ask for one thing Change your view of us Treat everyone as you would your friends Do not give your friends ranks and give them to whomever they deserve Even if he is from the Arabs "Change your view of us"

you have increased the ban time for some of us

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:37 pm 
Full Admin

X-MEN wrote:

Not after all the occasions the few of you have been insulting me as well as Ravolt. All bans were correct and yet you all keep claiming they are not, the administator reviewed all incidents a few days ago and confirmed we did the correct thing, therefore warnings were given to iron and almoot, as they continuesly spam the forum with this crap. The fact you are supporting them as well without possibly being able to know the exact truth, says enough about you. You should earn your respect, maybe then I will change my view. I have not increased any ban lengths after the initial ban. @Colonel I will speak whenever I want about whatever I want, you do not have the authority to tell me to "shut up" lmao. Dream on.

Proud leader of [ŢĈ], a.k.a. ŢΘUЯИΛϺỄИ† ĈHΔϺPİØÑƵ on Darkness.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:41 pm 

War Machine101 wrote:
X-MEN wrote:

Not after all the occasions the few of you have been insulting me as well as Ravolt. All bans were correct and yet you all keep claiming they are not, the administator reviewed all incidents a few days ago and confirmed we did the correct thing, therefore warnings were given to iron and almoot, as they continuesly spam the forum with this crap. The fact you are supporting them as well without possibly being able to know the exact truth, says enough about you. You should earn your respect, maybe then I will change my view. I have not increased any ban lengths after the initial ban. @Colonel I will speak whenever I want about whatever I want, you do not have the authority to tell me to "shut up" lmao. Dream on.

"all arabs dont them" But you started with this when you banned them without publishing the proof in the forum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:47 pm 
Connoisseur

No, not what you want. Forget yourself? You only follow the orders that are told to you and You must listen and obey.

YOU
!!!
!!
!

 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:00 pm 
Supermind

Quote:

lmao I have already told ronal Isnt he who responsible for the organizers?

About these peopls Listen to them, but you anger them with words You know it's the only way to "listen to them
Closing threads, and banning them will not help

thanks booz for acc

my name : Hussien
2014 dp player

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 7 of 11   [ 109 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next