-->
It is currently Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:33 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 7 of 11   [ 109 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:57 pm 
Connoisseur
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 12:26 am
Posts: 1324
Location: Unknown error occurred..
"I said it before, and I repeat it, someone's opinion of you is not necessarily your reality"

_________________
WE ARE
COMING
FOR
YOU
!!!
!!
!

Image
 
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000Often, losing a battle teaches you how to win the war!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:45 pm
Posts: 76
War Machine101 wrote:
When?

to iron and almoot : without brains
to colonel : nob
to booz : Unsuccessful
+ othher

you say colonel and booz Unsuccessful
they do much good work in design requests and compenetion And if they do not work well, there are reasons why make


ban iron and almoot for no reason or you give time ban more

Answer me a convincing answer for all words

read these well
colonel wrote:
I don’t know yet why these changes were not notified even .. I reject those decisions, of course I will not be silent. There will be a strong response not only to Moderators but to management javelin until these wrong decisions are reversed.

Booz wrote:
Well, you may be right, I make that all of these events by phone because I was not in my house were out of town In fact, I had problems that prevented me from returning home quickly so I had to do the events on the phone because if I hadn't done any event I would have complained from some and before I removed before three days ago i was already back to home I was arranging To perform big events but if you was waited a little bit, but you rushed, it was difficult to do big events on the phone, so I was doing small events i think you know what , untill i back, and Andy was give me results

Colonel wrote:
"I said it before, and I repeat it, someone's opinion of you is not necessarily your reality"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:15 pm 
Full Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:37 pm
Posts: 2039
Location: The promised land
X-MEN wrote:
War Machine101 wrote:
When?

to iron and almoot : without brains
to colonel : nob
to booz : Unsuccessful
+ othher

you say colonel and booz Unsuccessful
they do much good work in design requests and compenetion And if they do not work well, there are reasons why make


ban iron and almoot for no reason or you give time ban more

Answer me a convincing answer for all words

read these well
colonel wrote:
I don’t know yet why these changes were not notified even .. I reject those decisions, of course I will not be silent. There will be a strong response not only to Moderators but to management javelin until these wrong decisions are reversed.

Booz wrote:
Well, you may be right, I make that all of these events by phone because I was not in my house were out of town In fact, I had problems that prevented me from returning home quickly so I had to do the events on the phone because if I hadn't done any event I would have complained from some and before I removed before three days ago i was already back to home I was arranging To perform big events but if you was waited a little bit, but you rushed, it was difficult to do big events on the phone, so I was doing small events i think you know what , untill i back, and Andy was give me results

Colonel wrote:
"I said it before, and I repeat it, someone's opinion of you is not necessarily your reality"


Lol, calling him unsuccesful isn't an insult, as well as the other things. They have proven it to be correct, anyways.

I honestly couldn't care about what you all want to happen with our ranks, because it simply won't become reality. Time you all step down and behave like you are supposed to. If you all were relevant and your accusations were correct, changes would have been made by now. Too bad for you booz, it wasn't my decision, anyways you could have just told us you weren't able to host temporarily, we would have given you more time. All these excuses afterwards are not helping any of you. Colonel's quote is wrong, the word "your" needs to be removed.

_________________
Old generation player, within the first one million users.

Proud leader of [ŢĈ], a.k.a. ŢΘUЯИΛϺỄИ† ĈHΔϺPİØÑƵ on Darkness.


Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:28 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:45 pm
Posts: 76
What about design requests ?

A convincing answer, but we ask for one thing Change your view of us Treat everyone as you would your friends Do not give your friends ranks and give them to whomever they deserve Even if he is from the Arabs "Change your view of us"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:32 pm 
Connoisseur
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 12:26 am
Posts: 1324
Location: Unknown error occurred..
War Machine101 wrote:
X-MEN wrote:
War Machine101 wrote:
When?

to iron and almoot : without brains
to colonel : nob
to booz : Unsuccessful
+ othher

you say colonel and booz Unsuccessful
they do much good work in design requests and compenetion And if they do not work well, there are reasons why make


ban iron and almoot for no reason or you give time ban more

Answer me a convincing answer for all words

read these well
colonel wrote:
I don’t know yet why these changes were not notified even .. I reject those decisions, of course I will not be silent. There will be a strong response not only to Moderators but to management javelin until these wrong decisions are reversed.

Booz wrote:
Well, you may be right, I make that all of these events by phone because I was not in my house were out of town In fact, I had problems that prevented me from returning home quickly so I had to do the events on the phone because if I hadn't done any event I would have complained from some and before I removed before three days ago i was already back to home I was arranging To perform big events but if you was waited a little bit, but you rushed, it was difficult to do big events on the phone, so I was doing small events i think you know what , untill i back, and Andy was give me results

Colonel wrote:
"I said it before, and I repeat it, someone's opinion of you is not necessarily your reality"


Lol, calling him unsuccesful isn't an insult, as well as the other things. They have proven it to be correct, anyways.

I honestly couldn't care about what you all want to happen with our ranks, because it simply won't become reality. Time you all step down and behave like you are supposed to. If you all were relevant and your accusations were correct, changes would have been made by now. Too bad for you booz, it wasn't my decision, anyways you could have just told us you weren't able to host temporarily, we would have given you more time. All these excuses afterwards are not helping any of you. Colonel's quote is wrong, the word "your" needs to be removed.


Thank you for the correction .. do not speak again

_________________
WE ARE
COMING
FOR
YOU
!!!
!!
!

Image
 
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000Often, losing a battle teaches you how to win the war!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:34 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:45 pm
Posts: 76
X-MEN wrote:
What about design requests ?

A convincing answer, but we ask for one thing Change your view of us Treat everyone as you would your friends Do not give your friends ranks and give them to whomever they deserve Even if he is from the Arabs "Change your view of us"

you have increased the ban time for some of us


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:37 pm 
Full Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:37 pm
Posts: 2039
Location: The promised land
X-MEN wrote:
What about design requests ?

A convincing answer, but we ask for one thing Change your view of us Treat everyone as you would your friends Do not give your friends ranks and give them to whomever they deserve Even if he is from the Arabs "Change your view of us"

Not after all the occasions the few of you have been insulting me as well as Ravolt. All bans were correct and yet you all keep claiming they are not, the administator reviewed all incidents a few days ago and confirmed we did the correct thing, therefore warnings were given to iron and almoot, as they continuesly spam the forum with this crap. The fact you are supporting them as well without possibly being able to know the exact truth, says enough about you. You should earn your respect, maybe then I will change my view. I have not increased any ban lengths after the initial ban. @Colonel I will speak whenever I want about whatever I want, you do not have the authority to tell me to "shut up" lmao. Dream on.

_________________
Old generation player, within the first one million users.

Proud leader of [ŢĈ], a.k.a. ŢΘUЯИΛϺỄИ† ĈHΔϺPİØÑƵ on Darkness.


Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:41 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:45 pm
Posts: 76
War Machine101 wrote:
X-MEN wrote:
What about design requests ?

A convincing answer, but we ask for one thing Change your view of us Treat everyone as you would your friends Do not give your friends ranks and give them to whomever they deserve Even if he is from the Arabs "Change your view of us"

Not after all the occasions the few of you have been insulting me as well as Ravolt. All bans were correct and yet you all keep claiming they are not, the administator reviewed all incidents a few days ago and confirmed we did the correct thing, therefore warnings were given to iron and almoot, as they continuesly spam the forum with this crap. The fact you are supporting them as well without possibly being able to know the exact truth, says enough about you. You should earn your respect, maybe then I will change my view. I have not increased any ban lengths after the initial ban. @Colonel I will speak whenever I want about whatever I want, you do not have the authority to tell me to "shut up" lmao. Dream on.

"all arabs dont them" But you started with this when you banned them without publishing the proof in the forum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:47 pm 
Connoisseur
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 12:26 am
Posts: 1324
Location: Unknown error occurred..
No, not what you want. Forget yourself? You only follow the orders that are told to you and You must listen and obey.

_________________
WE ARE
COMING
FOR
YOU
!!!
!!
!

Image
 
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000Often, losing a battle teaches you how to win the war!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:00 pm 
Supermind
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2815
Location: The Earth
Quote:
Lol, calling him unsuccesful isn't an insult, as well as the other things. They have proven it to be correct, anyways.

I honestly couldn't care about what you all want to happen with our ranks, because it simply won't become reality. Time you all step down and behave like you are supposed to. If you all were relevant and your accusations were correct, changes would have been made by now. Too bad for you booz, it wasn't my decision, anyways you could have just told us you weren't able to host temporarily, we would have given you more time. All these excuses afterwards are not helping any of you. Colonel's quote is wrong, the word "your" needs to be removed.

lmao I have already told ronal Isnt he who responsible for the organizers?

About these peopls Listen to them, but you anger them with words You know it's the only way to "listen to them
Closing threads, and banning them will not help

_________________
Bow... to the KING!

thanks booz for acc

my name : Hussien
2014 dp player


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 7 of 11   [ 109 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net