-->
It is currently Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:37 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 11   [ 109 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:37 pm 
Host
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:11 pm
Posts: 10342
Location: Argentina
X-MEN wrote:
What about design requests ?

A convincing answer, but we ask for one thing Change your view of us Treat everyone as you would your friends Do not give your friends ranks and give them to whomever they deserve Even if he is from the Arabs "Change your view of us"

If you really want someone to change their point of view towards the Arabs, then they should behave like civilized people and not like freshly released animals from their cage.

_________________
Image

...........................TDP4 me enseñó a que existen los amigos a pesar de la distancia
.................................Nahuel - Itzel - Gerardo - Ivander - Aleex - Ronaldo - Stiven - Ronal - Roxner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:45 pm 
Connoisseur
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 12:26 am
Posts: 1324
Location: Unknown error occurred..
Read the history of the Arabs before you speak .. It is older than the history of your country if it had a history originally .. I know that you will be sad when knowing that your country was once owned by the Arabs

_________________
WE ARE
COMING
FOR
YOU
!!!
!!
!

Image
 
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000Often, losing a battle teaches you how to win the war!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:54 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:00 pm
Posts: 43
World War 3 Started from TDP4 Forum xD

_________________
OldSchool.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:04 am 
Helper Bot

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:33 pm
Posts: 11743
Dybala wrote:
It isnt as you say, at least I had those who helped me when I didnt know how to do something, War Machine, Ravolt or Ronal, even Shiro, they were ALWAYS there when I needed it, and unlike some, they didnt take my rank as inactive or abuse of power, I asked for the demoted.
You dont know how much I wish i'd never helped you.

_________________
http://darkness-project.atwebpages.com/restartrdfeawip


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:21 am 
Supermind
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2815
Location: The Earth
Dybala wrote:
X-MEN wrote:
What about design requests ?

A convincing answer, but we ask for one thing Change your view of us Treat everyone as you would your friends Do not give your friends ranks and give them to whomever they deserve Even if he is from the Arabs "Change your view of us"

If you really want someone to change their point of view towards the Arabs, then they should behave like civilized people and not like freshly released animals from their cage.

Well why don't you talk about yourself you always make fun of some people in the game , And why? Because some of them do not know Spanish , In the history of the Arabs, we have not mocked anyone for any reason

_________________
Bow... to the KING!

thanks booz for acc

my name : Hussien
2014 dp player


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:48 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:45 pm
Posts: 76
Dybala wrote:
X-MEN wrote:
What about design requests ?

A convincing answer, but we ask for one thing Change your view of us Treat everyone as you would your friends Do not give your friends ranks and give them to whomever they deserve Even if he is from the Arabs "Change your view of us"

If you really want someone to change their point of view towards the Arabs, then they should behave like civilized people and not like freshly released animals from their cage.

i no see animals here but i see you only @onion9@


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:56 am 
Full Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:37 pm
Posts: 2039
Location: The promised land
X-MEN wrote:
"all arabs dont them"

What?

X-MEN wrote:
But you started with this when you banned them without publishing the proof in the forum

I don't need to publish any evidence, whenever I see them doing something illegal I can take action.

Colonel wrote:
Thank you for the correction .. do not speak again

Hahah :blond:

Booz wrote:
lmao I have already told ronal Isnt he who responsible for the organizers?

Ronal can influence the actions taken but not fully decide them on his own lmao.

Booz wrote:
About these peopls Listen to them, but you anger them with words You know it's the only way to "listen to them
Closing threads, and banning them will not help

Why would I listen to some pathetic people who keep insulting me for no reason? This stuff is not tolerated on our forum.

Dybala wrote:
X-MEN wrote:
What about design requests ?

A convincing answer, but we ask for one thing Change your view of us Treat everyone as you would your friends Do not give your friends ranks and give them to whomever they deserve Even if he is from the Arabs "Change your view of us"

If you really want someone to change their point of view towards the Arabs, then they should behave like civilized people and not like freshly released animals from their cage.


Agreed, many of them seem not capable of having a normal conversation as well as being polite towards other users. Although I do also agree with Booz saying that you make fun of others often, however this is usually in a more polite way than the stuff I have seen them writing on this forum as well as in-game.

_________________
Old generation player, within the first one million users.

Proud leader of [ŢĈ], a.k.a. ŢΘUЯИΛϺỄИ† ĈHΔϺPİØÑƵ on Darkness.


Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:07 pm 
Host
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:11 pm
Posts: 10342
Location: Argentina
Guest wrote:
Dybala wrote:
It isnt as you say, at least I had those who helped me when I didnt know how to do something, War Machine, Ravolt or Ronal, even Shiro, they were ALWAYS there when I needed it, and unlike some, they didnt take my rank as inactive or abuse of power, I asked for the demoted.
You dont know how much I wish i'd never helped you.

We all know that you still love me, but you dont need to prove it in public :cm:
Booz wrote:
Dybala wrote:
If you really want someone to change their point of view towards the Arabs, then they should behave like civilized people and not like freshly released animals from their cage.

Well why don't you talk about yourself you always make fun of some people in the game , And why? Because some of them do not know Spanish , In the history of the Arabs, we have not mocked anyone for any reason

The Arabs bother by habit, I only bother when someone bothers me, there is a big difference, if you dont mess with me, I wont mess with you, it is simple.
X-MEN wrote:
Dybala wrote:
If you really want someone to change their point of view towards the Arabs, then they should behave like civilized people and not like freshly released animals from their cage.

i no see animals here but i see you only @onion9@

I'm talking to the toilet, not what floats inside.
War Machine101 wrote:
Agreed, many of them seem not capable of having a normal conversation as well as being polite towards other users. Although I do also agree with Booz saying that you make fun of others often, however this is usually in a more polite way than the stuff I have seen them writing on this forum as well as in-game.

What happens is that unlike certain people, I dont keep quiet when they are provoking me.

_________________
Image

...........................TDP4 me enseñó a que existen los amigos a pesar de la distancia
.................................Nahuel - Itzel - Gerardo - Ivander - Aleex - Ronaldo - Stiven - Ronal - Roxner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:17 pm 
Supermind
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2815
Location: The Earth
Dybala wrote:
What happens is that unlike certain people, I dont keep quiet when they are provoking me.

No You should ignore them did you know that I bothered me a lot when I was a host but I was ignoring so I don’t fall in mistakes You are wrong sometimes,
You are wrong sometimes, there are some people you were bothering, without they doing anything to you , I had some pictures in the past, but I hoped you would mature and stop do these things


Dybala wrote:
The Arabs bother by habit, I only bother when someone bothers me, there is a big difference, if you dont mess with me, I wont mess with you, it is simple.

Well im from arabs , Did i bothering you before?

_________________
Bow... to the KING!

thanks booz for acc

my name : Hussien
2014 dp player


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Friend for friend ♥
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:27 pm 
Host
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:11 pm
Posts: 10342
Location: Argentina
Booz wrote:
No You should ignore them, there are some people you were bothering, without they doing anything to you , I had some pictures in the past, but I hoped you would mature and stop do these things

I dont know about you, but at least I won't keep quiet when they speak badly about me or someone I appreciate

Booz wrote:
Well im from arabs , Did i bothering you before?

I dont have a problem with you, the problem is with Almoot and with Iron, but what I say about the Arabs is true, they are all the same.

_________________
Image

...........................TDP4 me enseñó a que existen los amigos a pesar de la distancia
.................................Nahuel - Itzel - Gerardo - Ivander - Aleex - Ronaldo - Stiven - Ronal - Roxner


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 11   [ 109 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net