Michael 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Ronal 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
Kaneky 18%  18%  [ 7 ]
Other (comment who) 18%  18%  [ 7 ]
All of above. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 39
 Post subject: MOD Fans!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:50 am 

Who is your favourite, vote now ⬆ (Poll is up there)

My favourite is Golden.

This was originally created by Ronal, I decided to re-create it since first topic died.

Post subject: Re: MOD Fans!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:53 am 
Old-Thinker

Hobo, always him .. I played with him and he was the one with the most socialize .. he seems a very subtle and educated person at the time of dealing, great person as friend and great player in battle.

My favorite moderator not only for his work but for his personality, and changes that he gave to this game.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:56 am 

Sting wrote:
Hobo, always him .. I played with him and he was the one with the most socialize .. he seems a very subtle and educated person at the time of dealing, great person as friend and great player in battle.

My favorite moderator not only for his work but for his personality, and changes that he gave to this game.

Yeah, but I only included the current people. And also it doesn't allow me to include more than 10 I think.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:04 am 
Old-Thinker

Leniency wrote:
Sting wrote:

Yeah, but I only included the current people. And also it doesn't allow me to include more than 10 I think.

I would say today that Ravolt, since I usually talk a lot with him and has shown me not to be arrogant like some

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:08 am 
Admin/Moderator

Hobo, Not fan but he was a great & fair moderator & also an amazing person. Sadly (Everything is temporary).

Golden, Well before he was a lazy butt just like me sometimes :oops: . but he always been a fair moderator & from the point of view right now hes been a great person to me and humble.

LIP, a great moderator. I can't say more but i know when he was a moderator before he was a humble and fair moderator too. #Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:14 am 

Moon wrote:
Hobo, Not fan but he was a great & fair moderator & also an amazing person. Sadly (Everything is temporary).

Golden, Well before he was a lazy butt just like me sometimes :oops: . but he always been a fair moderator & from the point of view right now hes been a great person to me and humble.

LIP, a great moderator. I can't say more but i know when he was a moderator before he was a humble and fair moderator too. #Fan

Golden is the best moderator this game will ever have.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:16 am 
Admin/Moderator

Leniency wrote:
Moon wrote:

Don't say that just because he's running the whole forum Lol, Some people are like that they say things like that just to be cool with the person but then when the mod gets demoted or something they say other things xD.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:25 am 

Moon wrote:
Leniency wrote:
Moon wrote:

Don't say that just because he's running the whole forum Lol, Some people are like that they say things like that just to be cool with the person but then when the mod gets demoted or something they say other things xD.

I don't, I try to be friends with everyone whether they're mods or not. I know he won't give me powers nor he will give PG2, but being friends with him and learning new things from him is cool. Even if he gets demoted (won't happen) I will still be friends. So you're wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:34 am 
Admin/Moderator

Leniency wrote:
I don't, I try to be friends with everyone whether they're mods or not. I know he won't give me powers nor he will give PG2, but being friends with him and learning new things from him is cool. Even if he gets demoted (won't happen) I will still be friends. So you're wrong.

Just saying buddie.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:36 am 

Moon wrote:
Leniency wrote:

Just saying buddie.

Yeah, I am not like most people, I know that before I have asked for ranks and rewards, but I know I won't get it, so now I only try to learn new things from mods, about how ACP works, in-game stuff and things like that. Maybe one day I will be something. Who knows.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 7   [ 61 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next